Karamchand munda

Can I get admitted in BCA course after passing 12th in science with 48%

Sir,
i want to know that
i passd +2 in science with 48%,
can i amit in BCA course . Plz reply soon
my e-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  2. Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th science without Maths?
  3. Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?
  4. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  5. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  6. Can I take admission in BCA after passing 12th? I am a science student
  7. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  8. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. Can we do BCA course after completion of 10th? Which is better after passing 12th B.Com and BCA?
  10. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  11. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?
  13. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  14. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  15. Is it possible to do MCA without having Mathematics after 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for MCA science after passing BCA? I am a 12th arts student
  17. How to do BCA in GGSIPU after passing 12th?
  18. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student? -- [New]
19th June 2013, 08:15 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admitted in BCA course after passing 12th in science with 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamchand munda View Post
Sir,
i want to know that
i passd +2 in science with 48%,
can i amit in BCA course . Plz reply soon
my e-mail [email protected]
Yes,you will be able to take admission in BCA Course if yo have scored 48% in class 12th,but you will not be able to take admission in some good colleges or another option for you will be that you can do this course through Distance Education Learning.

Qualification required for taking admission in BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) is as follows :

Educational qualification :-
  • You should be pass out in 10+2 course in any discipline from recognized board/university.
  • Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 course with Mathematics will be given more preference for taking admission and they will also provided Marks weight-age.
Marks required :-
  • If you belong from the General/OBC category candidates then your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 65%.
  • If you belong from the SC/ST category then your minimum marks should be 50% in 10+2.
Entrance Exam Pattern :-

• Generally in BCA entrances exam questions are asked from the 5 sections.
  • Each sections include 30 questions.
  • Maximum duration for this entrance test will be 3 hours.
  • Total marks for this entrance test will be 300.
  • For every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
Entrance Exam Syllabus :-
  • Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning.
  • Numerical Aptitude.
  • General awareness.
  • English Language and Comprehension.
  • Computer Fundamentals.
As you have get very less marks thus you will have to find such college who will provide you admission in this course.But this will only be possible if you will be from Reserved category otherwise you will have to do this course through Distance Learning Institutes.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?