1st June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?

sir,
i passed my 12th in science stream and secured 49%
so do i will get admitted in Indian navy...??

5th June 2012, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?

You will get admission in Indian Navy after 12th class in science stream. You have to study PCM as subjects in this level. You need to appear for NDA by UPSC for this. Lower age limit will be 16.5 years. Maximum age will be 19 years for this exam. Also male candidates who are unmarried can attend this exam. If you are able to pass this exam, you need to attend physical test and personal interview as well.
15th June 2012, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?

What percentage in 12th is required for joining the indian navy
21st June 2012, 01:34 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage in 12th is required for joining the indian navy
If your aspiring to Join in India Navy after 12th standard , I suggest you to apply for NDA Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission .

There is no Percentage of marks require for this NDA Examination . If you get pass in12th standard, that's enough to apply for this NDA Examination .

NDA Means National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year .

Eligibility Criteria Required for NDA Examination :- ( Navy Academy )

You have to passed in 12th board Examination in science stream with ( Physics / Mathematics ) Subject from recognized University . If your waiting for the 12th board Examination result, then you may also eligible to apply for this NDA Examination .

Pass Marks is enough to apply for this NDA Examination . So, Don't worry after completing 12th standard , you eligible to apply for the NDA Examination .

Your age should not less then 16 1/2 year and not more then 19 years . There is no Upper age limit applicable for any candidates . You should be Citizen of India and You should be an Single candidate because Married Male and Female candidate are not eligible to apply for this Examination .

If your satisfy the above eligibility Criteria then your eligible to apply for the Examination .

NDA Examination Pattern :-

So, If your really interested to join in Indian Navy ,then please apply for NDA Examination .
4th January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 11/11/1993 and i m 12th standard student can i apply NDA form please give your your answere fast.....
14th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir my birth date is 11 august 1994 and i am 12th standard student,i can apply NDA please give your answer fast.
21st April 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class XII sc i am going to appear in hs final exam .If my result will less then 40% then can i appear for nevy?
21st April 2013, 06:56 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?

Hai friend,

You can't join NDA after passing 12th with 49%.

The Eligibilty Criteria:

Nationality - citizen of India.

Sex- Unmarried male candidates.

Age - 16.5 to 19years.

Educational qualification:

For Indian Army - 12th pass.

For Indian Navy & Indian Air Force - 12th pass with physics and maths subjects.

As you have scored 49% in 12th, you can't join Indian Navy.

But you can join Indian Army.

All the best.
2nd June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in indian navy after passing 12thin science with 54%
4th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 12th science(PCM) with overall 50% & 33% in PCM, will he be eligible for admission in indian navy?
8th June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 72 % marks in 12th class with PCM can you please suggest me what can i do now ? I have intrest in biology and chemistry.
3rd October 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My birth date is 22/2/1998 and i was study in 12th science can i get addmision in indian navy?
2nd December 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

sir form ka cost kitna h nd last date kab ha
4th February 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am Prashant so i want to join or to make career in indian navy and i want to prove myself .
Quote:
sir,
3rd February 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2252382]sir,
i passed my 12th in science stream and secured 42%
Ans im doing My graduation(Bsc.) Can i get admitted in Indian navy...??And Can I get selected In MARCOS....???I'm an Low Average student But want to be a MARCOS'S.
20th December 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage required in science stream to be eligible in NDA????
21st December 2015, 05:06 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
sir,
Yes you can get a job in Indian Navy. For this you have to appear for the NDA exam. Through NDA exam you can apply for the Navy post. For NDA Navy exam candidate must have following eligibilities:
> Candidate must completed his/her 12th with mathematics and physics subjects from a recognized university.
> Candidate Age must not exceeded 22 years for Navy jobs.
> Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal.
> Only Unmarried Candidate are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?