31st July 2012, 10:26 AM
Anupkumar112

Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?

can i study in bca after 12th science biology ?

31st July 2012, 12:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupkumar112 View Post
Hey friend,

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

This is a UG Course and it is of a duration of 3 years.

Having completed +2 you are eligible for doing this course.

The basic eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied by you is that you need to have a age of 17 years.

Regarding the education qualification it is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Mathematics as subjects as it is important.

If you satisfy these above mentioned criteria's then you are eligible for joining in this course.

ALL THE BEST
31st July 2012, 12:45 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?

Dear friend,

Academic Eligibility Criteria for BCA Course:-
  • Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.
  • The minimum marks secured in 12th standard should be at least 50%.
  • The candidate should have pursued the science subjects. The science subjects should include Physics and Chemistry.
  • Most institutes insist candidates should have pursued Mathematics during 12th standard.

All the Best
31st July 2012, 12:51 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?

BCA stands for bachelor degree in computer application .

Those candidate have 12th passed with 50 % in any stream are eligible For BCA

BCA college in india

1]Academy of Technology Management - Global Business School (ATM-GBS)

2]Advance Institute of Management

3]Amity Institute of Information Technology

4]Amity School of Distance Learning
Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

5]Apar India College of Management and Technology
31st July 2012, 12:52 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

BCA stands for bachelor degree in computer application .

Those candidate have 12th passed with 50 % in any stream are eligible For BCA

BCA college in india

1]Academy of Technology Management - Global Business School (ATM-GBS)

2]Advance Institute of Management

3]Amity Institute of Information Technology

4]Amity School of Distance Learning
Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

5]Apar India College of Management and Technology
31st July 2012, 01:00 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

This is a UG Course and it is of a duration of 3 years.

Having completed +2 you are eligible for doing this course.

The basic eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied by you is that you need to have a age of 17 years.

Regarding the education qualification it is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Mathematics as subjects as it is important.

If you satisfy these above mentioned criteria's then you are eligible for joining in this course.

ALL THE BEST
31st July 2012, 01:26 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

BCA stands for Bechelor of computer Application.

Here is the Eligibility:

--> A candidate should have completed their 12th with atleast 50% from recognise university.

--> A candidate must have to appear for the CET entrance exam for getting admission in BCA.

Future job options in leading IT
companies like:

-MAHINDRA
-SATYAM
-INFOSYS
-COGNIZANT
-HP
-TCS
-MICROSOFT
-WIPRO
-HCL
-CTS
-IBM

all the best
31st July 2012, 01:44 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a three years long graduation degree related to computers. This course is largely seen to be dealing with computer softwares. The demand of BCA and MCA candidates in India soared after the IT boom in India.

After joining BCA course you will learn about programming languages such as C, C++, HTML, JAVA etc. The BCA course would give you enough options to work in IT companies as software engineers, software testers etc.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The basic eligibility criteria for BCA is 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects. If you meet this requirement then you are eligible for Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course.

You should also score 50 percent in 12th board.

You will have to appear in entrance exam like CET to get admission in BCA college. Some universities conduct their own test for admission in BCA. Some of the entrance exams are:

GGSIPU CET

AIMA UGAT

Symbiosis Entrance Test
31st July 2012, 02:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and after 12th, the candidates are eligible for this course.
The duration of this course was 3 years.
And after completing BCA course, You will get knowledge about computers and information technology.
So, after completion of the BCA course, candidates can opt for MCA or they can even try for job opportunities.
So, if you are interested in BCA course, then please do this course and to get admission in BCA course, you have to passed your intermediate examination only then you will get admission in BCA course.
Many colleges provide you direct admission in This course
But top colleges will conducts its own test and after clear that test you will get admission in BCA course.
good luck . . .
31st July 2012, 03:38 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Eligibility Criteria:-

The basic eligibility criteria for BCA is 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects. If you meet this requirement then you are eligible for Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course.

You should also score 50 percent in 12th board.

You will have to appear in entrance exam like CET to get admission in BCA college. Some universities conduct their own test for admission in BCA. Some of the entrance exams are:

GGSIPU CET

AIMA UGAT

Symbiosis Entrance Test
31st July 2012, 06:21 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes sure you are eligible to join the BCA course after passing the 12th class with the PCM subject. If you have not studied math as a mina subject in 12th class than you can get admission in the BCA course but you are not eligible to get admission in the MCA course. Because it is necessary that you should have studied in your 12th class math as a main subject. BCA course is also a technical course and if any candidate does not have interest in math they should not join this course.
31st July 2012, 07:04 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,This is a UG Course and it is of a duration of 3 years.
Having completed +2 you are eligiblefor doing this course.
If you satisfy these above mentionedcriteria's then you are eligible for joining in this course.
31st July 2012, 08:00 PM
jasminsree

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?

HI FRIEND,

BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application

Duration - 3Years
Semesters - 6

For Doing BCA the eligible Criteria are

You need to Complete your 12th Standard in the following streams

Commerce with Business Maths (or)Computer Science

PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths)

You need to Have 50% of mark as a aggregate in your 12th standard

Best College for Doing BCA

RKM Vivekananda College
Loyola College
St Joseph College
Xavier's College
New College
Ethiraj College
Stella Maris College.

ALL THE BEST...
31st July 2012, 08:14 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupkumar112 View Post
Yes you can study BCA after 12th medical as eligibility criteria for BCA is that a candidate must have passed 12th standard with atleast 50% marks.
The candidate should have pursued 12th with with science subjects which are physics and chemistry.
Its not compulsion that you should have done maths in 12th,just some of the institutes want maths as per their rules.
So you can also do BCa after 12th med.
31st July 2012, 08:38 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,This is a UG Course and it is of a duration of 3 years.
Having completed +2 you are eligiblefor doing this course.
If you satisfy these above mentionedcriteria's then you are eligible for joining in this course.
10th August 2012, 10:57 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->BCA stands for bachelor of COMPUTER APPLICATION.

-->this is a UG course and it is of a duration of 3 years.

-->you can join in BCA course with having completed +2 with commerce/MEDICAL/NON-MEDICAL as well.
-->eligibility needed to possess in order to do the BBA course is that:-

->age limit should be of minimum of 17 years old.

->you shpuld have to complete your +2 from recognized board.

-->if your eligibility criteria matches with this then you can definitely go for BCA.

all the best..go ahead and work hard!!
19th May 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 80% marks at my plus 2 exam with biology science....Am I eligible to join BCA cource????
11th September 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% marks at my 2 exam with bio maths ...Am I eligible to join BCA course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?