21st April 2018, 09:19 AM
jeya lakshmi h

Can I get Agriculture admission in any Government college with 170 marks in TNEA?

Hello everyone, I can get above 170 marks in TNEA for Agriculture course. I would like to know that I can get seat in any Government college with this marks? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good college having 170 marks in TNEA?
  2. Non-Domicile can get admission in governemnt colleges through TNEA 2016?
  3. In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?
  4. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA?
  5. How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate?
  6. Cutoff rank required in TNEA to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in TNAU?
  7. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score?
  8. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  10. Can I get any government college with 170 marks in iit jee and 134 marks in aieee i have got? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate? -- [New]
  12. Which college or university can I expect after scoring 170 marks?
  13. Entrance exams for admission in any government college of Rajasthan for B.Sc(Agriculture) course?
  14. How to get admission in a government agriculture college?
  15. Expected rank for a BC candidate with 164.75 marks in TNEA-Engineering?
  16. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  17. How to get seat for CSE/IT/ECE stream with 180.75 marks in TNEA in any good college of Coimbatore?
  18. Government agriculture colleges in Chennai? Cut off for admission in these colleges?
30th April 2018, 06:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Agriculture admission in any Government college with 170 marks in TNEA?

Yes, you can get admission in government colleges for agriculture course.

TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) is an entrance exam conducted once in every year for giving admissions into different engineering courses.

The cut off marks varies every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, seats availability, candidates appeared & passed in the exam.

Based on the previous years cut off marks the cut off marks may vary around 90 - 150 marks. If you belong to reservation category then the chances of getting admission in government colleges are high if you score more than 170 marks. If you belong to general category then you need to score more marks to get admission in government colleges for agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?