20th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any college in AIEEE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE and CATE rank of 63000?

i have scored 60 marks in aieee and my cate rank is 63000 . can i get any college in aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get NIT or any other government college for various branches after scoring 202080 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get MBM after scoring RPET rank of 3309, 1200 in OBC and 63000 in AIEEE?
  3. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  5. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in AIEEE and 26000 rank?
  8. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 63000 rank and 89.53 percentile? -- [New]
  10. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 63000 rank and 11000 rank in girls category in UPTU?
  12. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  15. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  16. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  18. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
21st July 2011, 01:11 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any college in AIEEE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE and CATE rank of 63000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 60 marks in aieee and my cate rank is 63000 . can i get any college in aieee?
Dear Friend,
60 marks in AIEEE examination is a good marks and you can get good Engineering colleges.You can look for the NIT's and other good Engineering colleges.

Best Wishes....
21st July 2011, 02:06 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any college in AIEEE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE and CATE rank of 63000?

Quote:
it is very tough to get the aieee collages
but since it is not to bad marks you can in state level collages and i am sure u will get a good collage with your aieee marks and state level marks...........
21st July 2011, 07:35 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I get any college in AIEEE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE and CATE rank of 63000?

Dear friend,

Definitly you can get the admission in engineering at the ranking of 63000.
Before admission they will callyou for Group discussion and personnel interview session.

You prepare well and perform well in the GD and PI, sure you will get the good college.

All the best............................
21st July 2011, 11:52 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
yes you will get admission in an engineering college but that college will not be so good. there are a lot of engineering colleges in india and many of them are giving admission to students having very low marks in aieee exam also. you can try in any private college and do their management counselling for getting admission.
you can also do state counselling to get a seat in your own state.
if then also, you think that you are getting admission in a very bad college, then you must take admission in lovely professional university. they are giving direct admission to the 12th class pass students.
they are also providing very good placements also.
21st July 2011, 01:55 PM
bijoysankar

Quote:
you have not mentioned which state you belongns to of from where you have passed H.S.If you have mentioned it i could have tel you more about it.Because most of the state engineering colleges use AIEEE mark for selection.you have not mentioned whice category you belongs to.

60 mark is not bed.But if you are a general category student then this is too low for NITs.But you can get admission to other colleges.as per I know you will get admission in to NORTH EASTERN HILL UNIVERSITY(NEHU) in shillong.This is a central university and having IT and ECE branch.
But the main problem is the is over.so you better try next time.
OR if want to go for private engineering colleges then no problem,they are waiting for you.
21st July 2011, 06:15 PM
ayusharma.3

hi
Hope you are doing well...As per your rank is concerned you will not get good colleges through this rank, but if you are interested in taking admission in B.tech course then you have to go through management quota....
1st May 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I cheked my aieee number nd i scord 60 marks .
What rank ?
And tell me can i get admission in NCR through aieee
me belongs 4rm othr state
1st May 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i am getting 60 marks in aieee,i did my H.S from m.p but i belong to chhattisgarh,can i get a NIT?
1st May 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 80 marks in aieee 2012 can i get any Nit or good private engerning college
1st May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any collage in delhi.
8th April 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

what will be my aieee rank i have got 60 marks there is time for the resukt to come i want to estimate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?