14th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam for PO in various banks while in Chemistry 3rd year?

i m doing chemistry(h) 3rd year.can i give the exam for po in various banks.pls sir reply it fast.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Courses other than M.Sc(Chemistry) to study for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student?
  2. Details and eligibility to apply in AFCAT for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student? When the notification will be released?
  3. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  4. Will I be able to give CAT if score less than 50% in 3rd year of B.Com?
  5. Can I do B.Tech in Polymer Technology after studying in BSc 3rd year
  6. Previous year papers of Bank Clerk Exams?
  7. Can I give CAT Exam this year being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  8. which subject should I choose in 3rd year, Maths or Chemistry? Scope after doing 3rd year in Maths and Physics or Physics and Chemistry?
  9. Am i eligible to give CAT exam if I could not give 3rd year exam?
  10. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  11. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  12. Can I give CAT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Exams I have to give to get Government Job being a candidate from 3rd year of BE course?
  14. Can I give Custom Exam having secured 40% in 3rd year of B.Com?
  15. Can I give RTO entrance exam after doing Polytechnic 3rd year in M.E?
  16. Can i repeat 12th even after failing in one subject in board exams? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in 3rd year of B.Sc(Chemistry) if discontinued in 2nd year of B.Sc(Biology)?
  18. Can I face UPSC exam while in 3rd year Mechanical? For which post can I give the exams and which paper do I have to give?
16th September 2011, 01:05 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the exam for PO in various banks while in Chemistry 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing chemistry(h) 3rd year.can i give the exam for po in various banks.pls sir reply it fast.
Nice To see Your Interest in Bank PO Examination.

But I will Informed you that you are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination because for this examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university, Final year Graduate candidates are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

>> So, I will suggest you please complete your Graduation degree course and then apply for Bank PO examination.

The Eligiblity Criteria are vary form Banks to banks, For Nationalized Banks Like IBPS and SBI you need to complete your graduation and your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

There is No minimum Percentage is required to apply for SBI and IBPS Bank PO Examination, Any Graduate passed candidates are eligible for Bank PO Examination.

>> But For Private Bank PO Examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course with minimum 55% marks in any discipline and your age should not be more than 25 years.

So, Please complete your Graduation degree course completely and then apply for Bank PO Examination and for more Information please check the Bank Official website OR the Employment News Website.
16th September 2011, 01:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the exam for PO in various banks while in Chemistry 3rd year?

Quote:
Dear friend,

After completion of your graduation you are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 55% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

thanks
16th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
Bank PO is a official rank that is given to those who had cracked the bank PO examination for the specific bank.

As per the eligibility criteria of bank Po, you are eligible for the bank PO examination only after your graduation.

I advice you to take a look at the eligibility criteria that is given below as following

>>-• Graduation degree from any university in any stream
>>-• Min. 60% marks in graduation.
>>-• Age limit - 21 to 30 years for general candidates whereas upto 35 years for SC and ST candidates.

NOTE : Min. percentage criteria may vary from bank to bank.

Good Luck

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
16th September 2011, 07:40 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:

Hello,

At this stage you are not eligible for the PO examination as you have not completed Graduation.

To appear for the PO examination the candidate should be a graduate.The aggregate marks of the candidate in graduation should be 55% or more.But recently SBI and IBPS has removed the marks criteria.And the age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years.

So first complete your Graduation and then apply for the PO examination.

For the preparation for PO examination you can concern book of UPKAR Publisher,Arihant Publishers and Kiran Prakashan.

Best Wishes....
16th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Deepthi Thomas

HAI,you are not eligible to write bank po exams.For writing bank po exams the candidate should have completed his graduation in any discipline.Dont worry.You can start preparing now itself for bank exams.It would help you a lot.Good luck.
16th September 2011, 11:41 AM
praveendia

the basic requirement in bank for po is graduation with gud percentage.so u can apply for it but first all complete with gud marks.there is nothing requires graduation in any special branch
16th September 2011, 11:51 AM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: Can I give the exam for PO in various banks while in Chemistry 3rd year?

friend,you are final year student so firstly complete your graduation and after you can apply for Bank PO EXAM.
ELIGIBILTY: A graduate with any recognized university.percentage doen't matterbut private bank required 55 to 60% percentage also.
age: your between 21 to 30 and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ are 5/5/3 respecively.
now IBPS and SBI and other bank invite to candidate every year for PO EXAM.so after completed your graduation you can appear for them.
best of luck
16th September 2011, 01:48 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,

Yeah, you are eligible to do this, while you will complete your graduation degree from a recognized university. Banking Sector fields are opened for talents. So you can prepare with private institution while you are in your stream.

Regards,
8th April 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i give bank po exams of 2013. i have taken admission in b.tech-m.tech dual degree course and now i am in last sem (10th sem).In integrated course the b.tech -m.tech degree will be given on completion of full course but my b.tech degree will be given on the basis of 1st 8 semesters which i have already cleared and m.tech degree on basis of all 10 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?