8th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any good colleges in Mumbai or Pune after scoring60% in 12th and 38 marks in AIEEE exam

i got 60% in my twelth class n scord 38 marks in aieee exam cn i get any gud college in mumbai or pune plz reply soon........

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  2. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  3. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff marks of AIEEE admission in Mumbai and Pune based engineering college?
  5. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  6. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  7. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  9. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  11. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  13. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  14. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  15. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below?
  16. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  17. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  18. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
10th July 2015, 06:52 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get any good colleges in Mumbai or Pune after scoring60% in 12th and 38 marks in AIEEE exam

See, the marks of AIEEE is really low. So I suggest it is better you don't look for Engineering colleges. It is because during the counseling procedure the administrators look for candidates having high scores and appropriate ranks. Only people in the too ranges of ranks get a chance to be admitted in top ranking engineering colleges. Since there are many private engineering colleges, they candidates with low ranks. But they charge huge donation fee. Sometimes in some colleges the fee is as high as 6 lacs. Will you be able to provide that much money as donation? It is better you join Economics honors. This is general stream. Most colleges give B.Sc degree to Economics honors people. This will open your doors in finance sectors. Also later on you can study MBA and go abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?