22nd September 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate having completed B-Pharmacy, LLB and M.Ed?

Hi sir/madam i coplete b.pharma,l.l.B. and M.ed from nepal so can i entry there with schlorship

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do llb in Gujarat after successful completion of B.Pharmacy and mpm?
  2. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  3. Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai?
  4. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship?
  5. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  6. Can i do LLB after doing B.Pharmacy? How to get admission?
  7. Can I get Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 73.83% in B.Pharmacy being a M.Pharmacy 1st year candidate? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  9. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  10. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  11. Scholarship exams to study M.Pharmacy course?
  12. How to pursue my Ph.D with scholarship after passing M.Pharmacy?
  13. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  14. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  15. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  17. Applied for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme but did not received
  18. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?