6th November 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai?

Hello
I finish 8th standard and i jion tamil nadu open university
and i completed bba with 60% then now i am doing mba (mrt)
in distance education through madras university ,
can i able to do llb in chennai through distance education with scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for LLB through correspondence by recognized university?
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  3. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  4. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  7. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  8. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
  12. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  13. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  16. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  17. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
24th January 2017, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai?

There is no scholarship scheme for correspondence or distance learning courses in India. Only course which are regular and expensive have such facility. You should opt for regular course in law, to get any kind of scholarship.

Distance learning law courses are not approved by Bar Council now. So, make sure you go for regular law courses for becoming a lawyer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?