17th June 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?

I am Syrian graduated student of pharmacy...and i want to complete my study in India and have master degree.. i have TOEFL score of 567..
and am learning German..in February i will have B1 exam..
My question is: which universities do have pharmacy master courses and when do it start?? When i have to apply?? And i need a scholarship can you help me??
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  3. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  4. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  5. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  6. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  7. How to do MS in Foreign University? I did B.E EEE
  8. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  9. Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?
  10. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  11. How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?
  12. School fees for foreign medical students in india -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission for masters in petroleum engineering in foreign universities
  14. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  15. Will the proposed foreign universities be thread to Indian Universities?
  16. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  18. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
28th July 2017, 01:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?

There are many private universities in India, which can easily offer you admission. All you have to do is appear for entrance exam conducted by the university.

Scholarship is only available at top government universities and that also to meritorious students. In India, it is very difficult to get scholarship, because there is very high number of candidates applying for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?