7th November 2015, 04:01 PM
nitaibanerjee

Can I get any suitable job being Ex-Army Clerk?

I am an ex JCO/Clerk of Army having 26 years of clerical experience and 04 years of civil job with L & T, can I get a suitable job?

11th September 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any suitable job being Ex-Army Clerk?

Myself Aditya Ranjan Mahapatra, a JCO Clerk retired on 31 Jan 2016 after rendering 34 years of service in the age of 53 years. Now I am 54 years old wish for a clerical job in the jurisdiction of Cuttack or Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

Kindly let me know and process my case please.

Regards
12th November 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have served in Indian Army As Clerks for 30 years and Presently as Honorary Captain. Can I get job in Railway, Banks and other companies in Delhi & NCR
29th April 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I retired from army in March 2018. I served in army as clerk for 34 years and retired as subedar major. Is any suitable job for me in Bengaluru as I am residing in Bengaluru. Ex Subedar Major Mumtaj Ahamad.
14th January 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a Retired Hony Lt Clerk having experience of 32 years. Is there any suitable job for in Bareilly. I am capable of handling and managing any office independently both in Hindi and Eng correspondence. I have also served with United Nation's as an assistant account officer. My email id is [email protected] and contact number is 8090366116.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?