19th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Army/Navy/Airforce after passing 12th from CBSE in Arts and B certificate?

i am +12 pass from cbse in arts & B certificate in ncc... pls. suggest me suitable job in army/navy/air force. age : 22 yrs

18th August 2014, 11:18 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Army/Navy/Airforce after passing 12th from CBSE in Arts and B certificate?

After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 19 years of age. The results for NDA I and NDA II usually gets declared between July to October. In case of NDA I exam, it comes out in July-August while NDA II Exam, results are declared between October-November. The SSB interviews will start in the mid-week of January.
Interested candidates who are holding ‘B’ grade NCC ‘C’ certificate are eligible for the NCC Special entry scheme of Indian Army. Candidates need not to write any written examination. Selected candidates are sent for 49 weeks Pre-Commissioned training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai. There are 54 vacancies, for men it is 50 and five are for wards of battle casualties of Army. For women, four vacancies are there. Candidates should be citizen of India and must not be withdrawn from any defense training academy on disciplinary grounds. Age limit will be 19-25 years old. Candidates should have completed degree from any recognized university with minimum 50 per cent marks.
Candidates (other than wards of Battle causalities) should hold minimum ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ certificate exam of NCC. Candidate’s height for men is 157.5 cms and for women 152 cms with proportionate weight. Eye sight and vision should be 6/6. Candidates will have to do running 2.4 Km in 15 minutes, push ups upto 13 and 25 sit ups along with six chin ups and 3 to 4 metre rope climbing. Candidates need to send their application to Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ DG NCC. After receiving application of candidates NCC Units/Gp HQs will forward the applications to respective State Directorates. After that, State Directorates will forward applications to HQ DG NCC. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview and selected candidates will join Pre commissioned training at Officer Training academy (OTA) Chennai for 49 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?