7th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to any jobs at the age of 17?

MY AGE WAS 17 YEARS. Am I select any type of jobs? please tell about qualification and good jobs for my age

27th July 2011, 12:53 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualifications required to any jobs at the age of 17?

Dear friend,
At these age you cannot get any well establish job,because at these age you only pass your 12th class.so you have to do any course to get well established job.
But you can try for some clerk job or army job you get job like these.
27th July 2011, 09:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MY AGE WAS 17 YEARS. Am I select any type of jobs? please tell about qualification and good jobs for my age
At The Age Of 17 Years You are Only eligible to apply for NDA and SCRA Examination Conducted by UPSC every Year.

If You are Interested in Government Jobs then you are eligible to apply for SCRA and NDA examination. NDA examination was held twice in a year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination.

You can apply for NDA Examination Only when if your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years. Candidates may apply for Three wings in NDA Examination, Army Wing, Air force Wing and Naval Wings. For army Wings you have to completed your Intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised Board But for Naval Wings and Air Force Wings You need to complete your Intermediate examination from Science Stream with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory Subjects. The Notification was published in the employment Newspaper Or in the UPSC website Twice in a Year and Eligible candidates may fill the Application form Online By visit the UPSC website.

You are also eligible to apply for SCRA Examination and to apply for This examination You must have completed your 12Th examination with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. But your age should between 17 to 21 Years to apply for SCRA Examination.

You are Now 17 Years of Age, So you are eligible to apply for NDA and SCRA Examination, For More Information about Both these examination, Then please visit the UPSC website OR read the Given Notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2011_eng.pdf(101.4 KB, 576 views)
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 187 views)
27th July 2011, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

After 17 years of your age , you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)engineering diploma
2)lic agent
3)defense job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC.

all the best
27th July 2011, 11:23 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
At the age of 17 yrs,you have less opportunities in government jobs.But you can appear N.D.A exam and SCRA Examination.Both examination was conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

For N.D.A,you have a various options like Army,Navy and Air force.

For N.D.A,You must have a complete the 12th from a recognized board or equivalent examination and for Navy and Air force the candidate must studied physics and mathematics in 12th level.

Candidate who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for this examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 to 19 yrs.

For SCRA,You must have a complete the 12th from a recognized board or equivalent examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics.

The candidate age should between 17 yrs to 21 yrs.

For more details,visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in
28th July 2011, 09:06 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete 12th science
you eligible for job
but better job you go for higher study for graduation
after that you apply for UPSC exam.
28th July 2011, 06:24 PM
samsatheesh

dear brother,
your age is only 17th. u only miner age. so u cannot get job in any govt office and companies .u not mentioned your qualification, anyway i think u finished 11th or 12th std,if u passed 12th with computer knowledge and typing to apply data operator or any official work in some office.u wait one year completed 18th . u apply any govt jobs minimum qualification in 12th std. within one year usefully in your skills. to join typing class and computer class.
best of luck your future
thank u
28th July 2011, 09:22 PM
kunjeyan5282

At The Age Of 17 Years You are Only eligible to apply for NDA and SCRA Examination Conducted by UPSC every Year.

If You are Interested in Government Jobs then you are eligible to apply for SCRA and NDA examination. NDA examination was held twice in a year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination.

You can apply for NDA Examination Only when if your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years. Candidates may apply for Three wings in NDA Examination, Army Wing, Air force Wing and Naval Wings. For army Wings you have to completed your Intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised Board But for Naval Wings and Air Force Wings You need to complete your Intermediate examination from Science Stream with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory Subjects. The Notification was published in the employment Newspaper Or in the UPSC website Twice in a Year and Eligible candidates may fill the Application form Online By visit the UPSC website.

You are also eligible to apply for SCRA Examination and to apply for This examination You must have completed your 12Th examination with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. But your age should between 17 to 21 Years to apply for SCRA Examination.
Exam in this year is on 31 july 2011
You are Now 17 Years of Age, So you are eligible to apply for NDA and SCRA Examination, For More Information about Both these examination, Then please visit the UPSC website OR read the Given Notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
30th July 2011, 01:37 AM
anil_kumar89

You can apply for NDA Examination

Eligibility

your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

For army Wings you have to completed your Intermediate examination in any discipline
from a recognised Board But for Naval Wings and Air Force Wings You need to complete
your Intermediate examination from Science Stream with Physics and Mathematics as a
compulsory Subjects.

You are also eligible to apply for SCRA Examination
Elgibility

You must have completed your 12Th examination with Mathematics and at least one of
the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
But your age should between 17 to 21 Years to apply for SCRA Examination.
27th September 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

my self rakesh . age 28 years . qualication 12th pass in 45% can i applied railway ticket collector or any others jobs .please suggest.
16th October 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

full from of GED exam
12th November 2011, 02:53 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

17th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how can we join nda in army wing by the subject of arts and how will preparing for this exam
29th November 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?