9th June 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Com in Punjab University evening college after scoring 40% marks? I have passed commerce

i have passed comerse based vocational course lic from cbse board chandigarh.and i get only 40% marks.can i get b.com in punjab university evening college.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I get any benefit while taking admission in B.Com in Punjab University affiliated college after scoring 72% marks?
  2. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  3. How can I get admission for B.Com after scoring 80-85% marks in 12th commerce without Maths(Punjab Board)
  4. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Com Honors in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  8. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  9. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce? -- [New]
  10. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  11. Can I get admission in Punjab University for B.Com after scoring 66% marks in I.Com
  12. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  13. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  14. How many colleges are offering BSE Biotech?
  15. Admission in any college of Punjab after scoring 41 marks in AIEEE?
  16. How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?
  17. Which college can I get in punjab after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE, AIR of 232600 and state rank of 5760?
  18. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
5th August 2012, 02:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Com in Punjab University evening college after scoring 40% marks? I have passed commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed comerse based vocational course lic from cbse board chandigarh.and i get only 40% marks.can i get b.com in punjab university evening college.

Candidate seeking to get admission in to the 1st year of the B.Com from the Punjab University affiliated Colleges at Chandigarh, must have passed the +2 level of Examination with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks with any three of the following subjects:
  • Commerce
  • Accountancy or Book keeping and Accountancy
  • Economics
  • Mathematics or Statistics
  • Business Organization
  • Insurance
  • Banking and Trade Commercial Geography Office Management and Secretarial Practice
  • Mercantile Law
  • Auditing Typewriting and Stenography / Computers [for type writing]
Candidates who have studied any two of the above mentioned subjects in the +2, must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.

Candidate should have passed in the subject of English at the +2 examination.

Merit is to be determined on the basis of score for which the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination is the basic or starting score.
26th May 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Com in Punjab University evening college after scoring 40% marks? I have passed commerce

Can I get admission in duu after scoring 61marks in 12th commerce from cbse board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?