13th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What all documentation is required and admission procedure for Nepalese students to get admission in B.Com in SRCC, Delhi?

I am from Nepal and I want to get admission in B.Com Honors in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi. What is the possible criteria for Nepalese students to get admission at Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?

7th April 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all documentation is required and admission procedure for Nepalese students to get admission in B.Com in SRCC, Delhi?

I am a Nepali student and I want to Pursue B.Com honors from SRCC . How can I get enrolled in SRCC ?
2nd May 2021, 11:20 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What all documentation is required and admission procedure for Nepalese students to get admission in B.Com in SRCC, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Nepali student and I want to Pursue B.Com honors from SRCC . How can I get enrolled in SRCC ?
**Admission to the undergraduate (UG) programmes of Shri Ram College of Commerce is based on merit list.
***Admission information rete queries is available at: http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/COVID-19/admissions.html)

###B. Com. (Hons.): An aggregate of 45% or more in English/Hindi and combination of best three among the following subjects: Mathematics, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies/ Commerce.

##For further details ,one can drop a mail or call to [email protected] or 011-27667905, 011-27666519
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?