7th October 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BJMC admission in Amity University with 57% in 12th but failed in Accounts?

Hi Sir, I want to study BJMC program in Amity University. I have scored 57% in 12th standard but failed in Accounts. Can I get admission in this condition for BJMC course at Amity University? Please tell me asap.

15th October 2020, 07:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BJMC admission in Amity University with 57% in 12th but failed in Accounts?

Admission in Bachelor courses will not be granted in any college until you have cleared your 12th standard compartment papers.

Amity University is among the top private universities of India. They will not accept admission of a student who has active compartment papers.

However, you can get admission to other B grade colleges where they accept admission of students just to fill their seats. There you can get admission to BJMC course. And in the same year, you can parallelly clear your compartment exam, thus saving your academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?