3rd June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to save a year if failed in two subjects Accounts and Economics of 12th exam?

Hello,
I have appeared in 12th exam of ISC board but, unfortunately fail in Accounts and Economics. I don't want to study for 12th again and waste my time. Please tell me what to do for saving year?

Related Questions:
6th June 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to save a year if failed in two subjects Accounts and Economics of 12th exam?

Even if you have failed to achieve passing marks in your 12th boards, you can appear for Open board examination and can get your mark sheet from it and can get admission in UG course further, this way you will not waste any year and will be able to continue with your studies further.
6th June 2016, 01:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to save a year if failed in two subjects Accounts and Economics of 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have appeared in 12th exam of ISC board but, unfortunately fail in Accounts and Economics. I don't want to study for 12th again and waste my time. Please tell me what to do for saving year?

Sorry, it is not possible to save a year after failing in 12th in Accountancy and Economics. You have to re appear and clear the subjects and pursue your career. If you choose to do any other course with 10th qualification to save a year then you will lose 2 years of 11th and 12th. So the best way is to clear the failed subjects of 12th standard and pursue your career. There are no other short cuts available to save a year.
6th June 2016, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you do not want to waste a year again studying in class 12th, you can pursue for your higher studies through Open Universities also. You can pursue your Graduation through Open University, there is no problem in it as the Open Universities are also regarded as the Autonomous Organisation by MHRD, Government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?