8th December 2016, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Amity University so I want to know what is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  2. How can I get admission in Banasthali University for class 11th? How much should I score in class 10th to get admission?
  3. How may i know the eligibility criteria of admission in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in class 12th for appearing in Amity for B.Com?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com after completing class 12th (Maths and Biology)? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  6. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com? -- [New]
  9. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  10. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard?
  11. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  12. How can i do Architecture course after tybsc with physics?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  14. Admission criteria of ELF University Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam for admission or TOEFL/IELTS score will be taken into account for admission?
  15. Can I apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year?
  16. How to do Ph.D course while working?
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after B.Com? Process of doing PhD?
  18. Criteria for doing CA or to get admission in IIM?
9th December 2016, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission?

Amity university conducts their own entrance exam for admission in various courses. They also accept other scores which are conducted on national level like JEE, GATE etc, for admission. Hence, just apply for admission when there is a notification.

Also, be prepared for the entrance exam because admission is mostly based on merit. Only good scorers can get admission because there are limited seats.
10th December 2016, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Amity University so I want to know what is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

The qualification required to get admission in Amity University will vary from one course to another. For the Honors degrees, the marks scored in 10+2 should be a minimum of 60% marks. For a course like Bachelor of Hotel Management the eligibility is a pass in 10+2 only. You should score at least 60% marks in 12th to get admission in Amity University. The admission will be done on the basis of cut off marks. You can check the requirements for admission in the Amity University website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?