21st September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Information about scholarship for BSc 2nd yeah students? What is the whole process?

I want to know about sholership for B.Sc. 2nd year student and its whole process like{abilitiy in(%),preparation,etc.} ?

8th July 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about scholarship for BSc 2nd yeah students? What is the whole process?

hey friends, m a bsc 1st year student...........please tell me about the scholarships that i m eligible for
23rd July 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about scholarship for BSc 2nd yeah students? What is the whole process?

can a second year bsc student get a scholarship
15th August 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for 2nd year b.sc. Student to get a scholership
22nd April 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

KANPUR UNIVERCITY SUMIT KUMAR 2ND YEAR ROLL NUMBER 2043572 SHOLARSHIP
6th August 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year govt. College student of b.sc cs can i get any scholarship and i am one girl in my family so please suggest me scholarship for one girl and other scholarship also and please tell me along with its last date and income for scholarship also
6th August 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me scholarship for b.sc.cs 2nd year with eligibility and what income required and its last date also
15th October 2020, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

B.sc 2nd year scholarship date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?