11th April 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission in Amity University with 60% in 12th?

I have scored 60% marks in my 12th Science. I have a keen interest in Forensic Science and I eagerly want to study BSc in Forensic Science. I would like to know about that I can get admission in Amity University or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  2. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard?
  3. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  4. Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?
  5. How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?
  6. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  7. Procedure to do forensic science in Amity University, Noida
  8. What is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission?
  9. Will I be eligible to study BSc Forensic?
  10. Can I go to Amity University after passing NIOS 12?
  11. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD(Environmental Science) in India -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student?
  14. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
  15. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  18. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2018, 12:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission in Amity University with 60% in 12th?

Amity is a private university and is NAAC accredited university. The university offers Bachelor degree in Forensic Science course. The duration of course is three year.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course.

For detail about fee structure and other information visit at www.amity.edu.
15th April 2018, 12:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission in Amity University with 60% in 12th?

=> B.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 55% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get BSc(Forensic Science) admission in Amity University with 60% in 12th.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Affiliations: University Grants Commission
15th April 2018, 12:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Amity university is among the prestigious private university and has its branches in India and abroad ( Dubai ).

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM or PCB stream and have scored minimum 50%.

For fee structure and any other query visit at the official website of university. It is three year duration course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?