17th June 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission in Amity University after completing NIOS 12th Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech in Amity University. However I am an NIOS student, studying in 12th standard with Science stream. So, after completing my 12th, I can get admission in this university for this course?

19th June 2019, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in Amity University after completing NIOS 12th Science?

NIOS is a government recognised open schooling board which is valid for admission at any university in India. Just make sure you have studied the right stream and fulfil the marks criteria for admission. You need to appear for the entrance exam and score good marks to get admission at your choice of college or university.

If you have performed well in the entrance exam along with the required qualification from NIOS, then no university can deny you admission.
20th June 2019, 01:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in Amity University after completing NIOS 12th Science?

NIOS is a recognised board. It is affiliated by MHRD. The eligibility to get admission in the B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Science stream.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after 12th from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?