5th June 2012, 09:08 AM
rontu1957

Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?

with rank of 40420 in WBjee, can I get chance of admission in any of the govt/autnomous university within Kolkata Metropolitan city

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for 40420 rank to pursue B.Tech?
  2. Will I get a chance to get admission in government college after scoring 76000 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get a chance for WBJEE medical exam after scoring 259 in 12th science? I am a general candidate
  4. Can I get a chance in any government college after scoring 1883 in WBJEE -- [New]
  5. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  6. List of top 15 colleges of Techno India Group after scoring 51541 in WBJEE? Do I have a chance for admission?
  7. Will I get a chance to get into engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering? Any chance of getting admission in Kolkata engineering college?
  8. Any chance to get admission in any medical college in WB after scoring 3046 in WBJEE?
  9. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
  10. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  11. Any chance to get admission in IIT after scoring 878 in WBJEE in ST category?
  12. Admission in Jadavpur University in ETC,EE,CE after scoring 318 rank in WBJEE under SC category?
  13. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 10254 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Any chance to get into government medical college after scoring 108 marks in WBJEE medical
  15. Any chance for admission for MBBS in private college after scoring 1729 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get a chance in WBJEE medical after scoring 90/200?
  17. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
21st August 2012, 08:11 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontu1957 View Post
with rank of 40420 in WBjee, can I get chance of admission in any of the govt/autnomous university within Kolkata Metropolitan city
You do not get a seat mere on the basis of ranking in entrance examination.
However, on the basis of rank of 40420 in WBJEE you are eligible to apply for admission in government or autonomous engineering colleges.
Your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that.

It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information.
Kindly provide the full academic details to get the desired information.

For your reference i have mentioned the name of few of the engineering colleges where you can apply for admission:

Ansal Institute of Technology
Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad
Faridabad
Tel: 0129 259 8200
www.aitgurgaon.org/

Lovely University:
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T Road, Phagwara, Punjab India
Tel: +91-1824-404404
www.lpu.in

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43Delhi-Surajkund Road, Faridabad.
Tel: 7507557576

University Institute of Technology, Engineering Department of Burdwan University:
www.burdwanuniversity.net

Haldia Institute of Technology
www.hithaldia.in

Heritage Institute of Technology
www.heritageit.edu

Camellia Institute of Technology
www.camelliait.ac.in

www,mriu.ac.in

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/
PDM College of Engineering
G.T. Kamal Road, National Highway No.1, village Charishmi, Tehsil Gannaur
Haryana
Tel: 0130 246 0350
www.pdmce.ac.in/

TCM College of Engineeering
Gohana Road
Tel:0180 2579764
www.tcmengineering.com
14th June 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?

Can i get a chance to read techno india college of technology after scoring 33463 in wbjee 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?