1st July 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?

HI this is shashi, i have completed my btech with 66% from a reputed university.. can i get a chance to do masters in foregin countries.. if yes then please kindly specify the countries name and the universities name..

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  2. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  3. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  4. What is the criteria for doing MS in foreign countries after B.Tech with 70%
  5. How can I get a job in Foreign countries after completing MBA in finance and marketing
  6. Is it worthy to study MS in Statistics in Abroad being a B.Sc student?
  7. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  8. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. Which is better to join between M.Tech in India and M.SC. in Foreign countries after completing B.Tech? Job opportunities after M.Tech and M.Sc.?
  11. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  12. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  13. Job Opportunities for EC students in foreign countries except US?
  14. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  16. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  18. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
18th January 2023, 02:12 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?

Yes, absolutely you will be able to persue masters in foreign country
This completely depends on which masters course you will like to select and which foreign country offers the best opportunity for the following
Based on the course and country selection you will have to choose a particular college / university that offers the following, you will also have to fulfill the criteria of the university
You may also require to sit as well as qualify a language examination like IELTS and on the basis of the band score and the requirement of the college you can get into the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?