17th February 2010, 04:15 PM
kalanidhi

Can I get confirmed job after completion of GEC Course? difference b/w GEC Course(thermal) and PGDC Course(thermal)?

Dear Sir,
Is there any difference b/w GEC Course(thermal) and PGDC Course(thermal) in module & Job opportunities. Will there a confirm job after completion of GEC Course. Plz clarify me

kindly clarify the above at the very earliest..

17th February 2010, 09:03 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get confirmed job after completion of GEC Course? difference b/w GEC Course(thermal) and PGDC Course(thermal)?

i think as far as i have looked out for both they are quite simmilar but yes there might be some change in the syllabus and regarding the guareentee of the job then my answer will be that entirely depends upon your performance and abilities so i hope now you understand me as well as yourself that if you can get selected through the selection or not. well from my side i wish you good luck and success and hope you get selected and find a handsome job . bbye take care..
24th February 2010, 08:56 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get confirmed job after completion of GEC Course? difference b/w GEC Course(thermal) and PGDC Course(thermal)?

regarding job i would say that it depends on the reputation of institute you are taking the course and also on your performance and your knowledge,
i would advice you to first make sure the institute from which you are going to take the course is reputed one
all the best
28th February 2010, 03:07 PM
quddus

Getting job depends upon your own talent and dedication,however after GEC career oppurtunity increases to a considerable extend.
1st June 2010, 01:45 PM
Amritansu subh

yes you can get job,but the job depend upon your talent,concentrations,talents and communications,BEST OF LUCK
24th July 2011, 08:07 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Can I get confirmed job after completion of GEC Course? difference b/w GEC Course(thermal) and PGDC Course(thermal)?

i think as far as i have looked out for both they are quite simmilar but yes there might be some change in the syllabus and regarding the guareentee of the job then my answer will be that entirely depends upon your performance and abilities so i hope now you understand me as well as yourself that if you can get selected through the selection or not. well from my side i wish you good luck and success and hope you get selected and find a handsome job . bbye take care..

thanks
20th January 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic difference between the GEC(THERMAL ) AND PGDC tHERMAL IN NPTI ? Is there any difference in certification ?
9th August 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,, I am Amit kumar , I have completed my b.tech (mechanical ) in 2015 ,, what the % requirements for selection in npti ( thermal ) course in 10% , 12% or b.tech???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?