29th January 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Constable post in Chandigarh Police after retirement from 26 years of service in Indian Army?

I will retire on April 2019 after completing my 26 years service in Army. I have completed my graduation from HP university Shimla. After retirement I would like to enroll in Chandigarh Police. In April my age will be 44 years and 6 months. Will I be eligible for the post of Constable or equivalent at that time?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?
  2. Can I apply for Chandigarh Police Constable while studying in 12th class?
  3. Can I apply for SI post in MP police after 17 years of service in Indian army?
  4. When Indian Police Service exam will be held in Chandigarh? Requirements to apply?
  5. Can i join as a sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after retirement from Army? What is the eligibility for the post?
  6. Procedure to apply for UK ASI post
  7. How may I know new vacancies for the post of constable in Chandigarh police?
  8. Eligibility to apply un Ex-Man quota in Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment?
  9. Documents and qualification required to join MP Police as a Sub Inspector after retirement from India Army?
  10. How to get a Government Job after retirement from Army Service?
  11. Is there any way for getting directly recruited for the constable post in which only physical test and interview is taken?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SI of Assam Police being into Indian Army service for past 16 years? -- [New]
  13. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Eligibility for Police constable post after diploma?
  15. Previous years solved question papers of Chandigarh Police Constable? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Indian police job? What is the procedure followed?
  17. Whether the 15 years experience in Indian Army is considered as a degree for TNPSC? Which type of post I can get through TNPSC?
  18. Can I apply for Ex-Serviceman quota in Chandigarh Police?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?