23rd January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ex-Serviceman quota in Chandigarh Police?

I have completed my service 16 years in army .can i apply for ex service man quota in chansigarh police please tell me can i apply ex service man after completing my service in army.

9th March 2014, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ex-Serviceman quota in Chandigarh Police?

It is a great source of inspiration to see your thirst of working. It is really inspiring to see you aspiring for jobs even after 16 years of service in Indian Army. You can definitely apply in Chandigarh Police for various vacancies as per your qualification. You can apply through ex-servicemen quota. Even for some job posts, certain reservations are made for the ex-servicemen, so you can easily get job after clearing the entrance exam and the interview round.
5th January 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

how much age and qualification required for ex serviceman worked 19yrs in army
26th May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I m subedar in corps of engineers and of age 39 years and having sportsmen as well as diploma in civil engineering as my background, is l m eligible for sub inspector in Chandigarh police, if yes when will the exservicemen quota vacancies will be obtained
24th August 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I harinder sharma what are agelimit in Chandigarh police for s I post and qualification but I job in Indian army or my service 16years
23rd September 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Sub Amrik Singh (Corps of Signal) (Radio/exch operator. I am retiring from army with age of 51 yrs. I want to join in Chandigarh Police. What is age limit and when it will start to enrolled.
9th November 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i, HV Singh belong from indian army. i have complete 17 yr of service in this organisation. now i want to appear in police service in chandigarh as a Sub Inspector. my qualification MA. what is the process ? and direct entry facilities for subject job of ex serviceman. please explain............
30th December 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am resident of chandigarh.I am exserviceman registered in chd sainik board.From last 2 years I AM WORKING IN PUNJAB GOVT.CAN I BE EXSERVICEMAN OOF PB .PLEASE REPLY [email protected]
5th February 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Organising Committee,
I am serving in Indian Army Since 2002, I am in search of a Govt Job as I am planning for retirement after a year. At present I am about 33. I belong to Punjab and have done my schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya upto 12th standard, and done BA during my active service. I want to be re-enrolled to Chandigarh Police as Sub Inspector. Am I eligible for the SI post and what would be the applying criteria ? Pls reply.
17th April 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am residence of pathankot.I am ex service man register in pathankot sainik board . From 06 months.I have completed 17 year of services in this in organisations.
4th February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am serving with Indian Army and completed 15 years of service. Now i would like to ask some details like how much percentage of quota is available in Punjab Administrative Services for ex servicemen. I am graduated and want to apply for direct entry posts also.

regards!

Gurjeet
9th February 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ' l am serving with army and complete 15 years of service . Now I would like to ask some details like how much percentage of quota is available in Punjab Police Constable
13th June 2017, 09:01 PM
yadwinder singh sigh

Sir I am sep yadwinder Singh (INFTRY REGT) sir i am commando under trending. and best player basketball and hockey. I am retiring from army with age of 27 yrs. I want to join in Chandigarh Police. What is age limit and when it will start to enrolled.
6th July 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am serving with Indian Army and completed 20 years of service. Now i would like to ask some details like how much percentage of quota is available in Punjab Administrative Services for ex servicemen. I am graduated and want to apply for direct entry posts also.

Rajeev kumar
6th July 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am serving with Indian Army and completed 20 years of service. Now i would like to ask some details like how much percentage of quota is available in Punjab Administrative Services for ex servicemen. I am graduated and want to apply for direct entry posts also.

19th September 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Ajit Singh ex serviceman in engineers Corp.2018
I have join Punjab govt job.
20th October 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Baldev Singh ex servicemen 2018. I would like to join the Chandigarh police.( I have some special certificate commando cert, sniper course cert, NSG commando cert and Asdharan Surakhsa Seva Paraman Patra received from PMO)how I can join Chandigarh police.
16th November 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Ravinder Kumar present job in NSG .I would like to join the Chandigarh police. I have some special commando certificate, and all VIP security protection certificate. How I can join Chandigarh police
23rd November 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir am Bhupendra Kumar Yadav ex service man in Army in medical corps 18 years. Now I would like to join Chandigarh police as a sub inspector .How I can join the police department as a sub inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?