15th December 2016, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?

Hello sir, I am retired from Indian Army and want to join SI or Constable of Maharashtra Police. What is the age limit & qualifications for Ex Army (service) man to apply for the same?

16th December 2016, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am retired from Indian Army and want to join SI or Constable of Maharashtra Police. What is the age limit & qualifications for Ex Army (service) man to apply for the same?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
15th February 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?

Sir ji good morning. I am in Army person after retirement join to SI in Haryana Police so I request to you please what is the criteria for ex-army person.
10th September 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am served indian army and i am retire in Feb 2019. Can I job search psi job in karnataka. And my age 37. And what qualification need. And age limit is what. How can resume it . Please help me sir.
25th June 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir.I am ex BSF person .can i need job constable in Maharashtra police?
13th April 2022, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir.I am ex BSF person .can i need job constable in Maharashtra police?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?