6th January 2012, 08:06 PM
khetan.pankaj

After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?

i did b.com(H) from Delhi University and cleared two acturial paper. I wish to continue my study with PG in acturial science. kindly let me know that am i eligible for that programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  2. How to pursue the course of Actuarial Science?
  3. How to join the course of Acturial Science? Are there any colleges in India?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  5. Is Acturial science a good option after 12th standard with more than 85% in Maths?
  6. How can i get into Acturial Science after M.Sc. (Maths Honours) completion?
  7. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap? -- [New]
  8. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  9. What is the procedure to apply for MS degree in Computer Science in IIT Delhi?
  10. What should I choose between CS and Acturial Science?
  11. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  13. How can I enter in entrance exam of Acturial Science after passing 12th from Katmandu
  14. Can I continue my studies in any other colleges after finishing B.A from Tamilnadu Open University?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue Acturial Science course at masters level after B.Com?
  17. What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?
  18. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
28th February 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?

I am a student of B tec EC esteem in JP NOIDA.cOMPuter is one of the main subject and iam very weak in computers.Is EC is wrong decision.Iam in 2nd samester now. what to do plz guide me.
21st January 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?

Which degree can allows me to do acturial science
28th March 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

am appearing for final year semister maths honours in may 14 and i want to pursue my career in actural science.what n where should i apply.
29th January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am plus 2 from CBSE board (com) 2007-8 and first year dropout (2008-9)from Delhi university (sol) and want to restart my further studies For MBA. What and where should I apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?