16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SI post in MP police after 17 years of service in Indian army?

I am serving in Indian army and my service is 17 years completed my qualification is 10+2. Can I apply for post of SI in MP Police. My mobile no. 9419767283.

17th February 2017, 03:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SI post in MP police after 17 years of service in Indian army?

You are eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Police Department of Madhya Pradesh only when you meet the required age criteria.

Basically the age criteria required varies from post to post. And here is the basic age criteria that is available for this MP Police Recruitment.

The minimum age required for General Candidates - 18 years

Maximum age allowed for General Category candidates - 28 years

Minimum Age for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates - 18 years

Maximum Age for OBC/ ST/ SC candidates - 33 years

For Government Employees - maximum age must not exceed 36 years

So if your age is below 36 years, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this SI recruitment.
18th February 2017, 09:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for SI post in MP police after 17 years of service in Indian army?

The candidate must have completed his bachelor degree from any stream. He must be an Indian civilization and the age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years. The upper age relaxation are as follows:
For general candidate -5 years, for OBC candidate - 8 years, for SC/ST – 10 years. If you are still in your service, then extra 05 years will be provided.
19th February 2017, 08:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am serving in Indian army and my service is 17 years completed my qualification is 10+2. Can I apply for post of SI in MP Police. My mobile no. 9419767283.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for SI post in MP police.

Educational Qualification:

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post in MP police.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?