21st July 2012, 04:13 PM
mahapatra2012

Can I get CPT after passing 10th from CBSE board?

I passed class X from CBSE board in the year 2012, can i get CPT exam in the month of Dec'12

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. What are the career options after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  9. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  11. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  12. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  13. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th? -- [New]
  14. Which board should I take after passing 10th, SSC or CBSE?
  15. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA
  18. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
4th October 2012, 01:25 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get CPT after passing 10th from CBSE board?

You can only register for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after completing 10th. But to appear for the exam you will have to complete 12th standard. Until you do that there is no way to appear for the Common Proficiency Test for you.

Therefore I would advise you to first finish the 12th standard then only you can appear for the CPT exam. If you have intention of pursuing graduation then you should not appear for CPT and try to take direct admission for the IPCC course.

Those who complete the graduation course are eligible for direct admission to IPCC but would have to meet percentage requirement. Below is the complete details about the Chartered Accountancy course.

Common Proficiency Test

This test can only be taken once you have completed 12th. There are two groups in the CPT test of total 200 marks. You need to score 30 percent marks in each group and total of 50 percent marks in both groups combined to pass the test.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPCC)

There are two methods to seek admission for IPCC. You either need to pass CPT test or take direct admission after completing graduation.

To do so you will need 55 percent marks in in B.com.

Candidates with graduation degree in non commerce course would need 60 percent marks.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Final Course

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
17th December 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get CPT after passing 10th from CBSE board?

we can give CPT exam after completing 10th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?