18th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in BPT with 77% in 12th in CBSE

Can I get direct admission in bpt ( bachelor in physiotherapy) 2015-2016 with 77% in 12 in CBSE??.

18th July 2015, 07:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BPT with 77% in 12th in CBSE

BPT stands for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT).

Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in most of the institutes is based on Common Entrance Test (CET) .

BPT is a three to four year duration course .

The qualification required to get admission in BPT course is 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate age should be at least 17 years at the time of admission .
18th July 2015, 09:28 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, this basic percentage that you need to get in your intermediate and high for pursuing any course in India is generally 60%.

Irrespective of the course or the university or the college, the basic cut of is 60% for you to apply.

But then applying and getting selected is different things.
In reputed universities you need to check their respective cut offs. All the universities cannot be covered here, but let me tell you the cut off of DU which the top university of India so that you get an idea of how much is the percentage required to get admission.

In Delhi university, one of the good college which offers this course is the AMAR JYOTI INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY.

The eligibility condition for this college is
" 10+2 with min. 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in aggregate of 4 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English core) "

So, you can see that you can definitely apply for the college.
So, cutoffs for other colleges will also lie in somewhat the same range.
29th May 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

If I got more than 50% in biology and physics but got 47% in chemistry, am I eligible for admission in BPT ?
11th June 2017, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 68% in my 12th boards.Can I get admission for BPT without giving any sort of entrance exam like CET or NEET or any other?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?