4th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?

I have got 72.2% in cbse class-12. Will i be able to get direct admission in engineering colleges at bhubaneswar,avoiding the result of AIEEE & other Joint Entrance Examination?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in KIIT Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 85.3%?
  2. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  3. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  4. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  5. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  7. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  9. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  10. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  11. Can I get admission in other college if present college is not good?
  12. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  13. Direct second year admission in Maharashtra for engineering -- [New]
  14. Can I get direct admission to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) with 71% in 12th?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  16. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  17. Any way to get scholarship or direct admission after passing 12th?
  18. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
28th February 2012, 10:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?

The admission process for engineering is streamlined throughout the country. Most of the engineering considers the 12th marks and the rank the candidate obtains for the common entrance examination that is held every year. If the student has a good rank and decent 12th grade marks, then he is eligible to get admission to the government colleges or private colleges which offer merit seat to candidates. There are deemed universities and private colleges which conduct their own entrance exams and admit students on their norms. The fee structure of such colleges will be generally high when compared to the government colleges.
1st May 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?

Can I get admission in engineerimg with very low rank in jee mains?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?