2nd June 2018, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct BSc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE?

Hello everyone, I want to get direct admission for BSc course in any Government college in India. I have secured 69% marks in CBSE Board of 12th PCM. I would like to know that can I get direct admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?
  2. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  3. Direct admission in b.tech with 90% in 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  5. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  6. Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of Kerala with 90% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Can I get direct admission in government central universities for B.Tech course
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc Maths(Hons) after scoring 58% in PCM in 12th CBSE board
  10. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Can I get direct admission in Hindustan University Chennai after scoring 65% in PCM CBSE
  12. Which colleges will provide direct admission after scoring 90% in PCM in CBSE boards? Which engineering colleges can I apply for?
  13. Can I get direct admission in best private college after scoring 83% in PCM
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc with 59.2% in CBSE 12th PCM in any Government or good private colleges in NCR?
  15. What to do to take admission in engineering college after scoring 84.6% in CBSE class 12th?
  16. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM? Information related to government colleges entrance test dates?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?
  18. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
3rd June 2018, 02:57 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE?

Yes, you can get direct admission in few government colleges.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The admission process for every university. Few universities give direct admission & few universities conduct entrance exams for giving admissions into their college.
There are few universities which give direct admission based on the performance in the previous years education.
You can visit the college directly and apply for admission. If you meet their requirements they'll give you admission.
3rd June 2018, 12:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

The percentage required in 12th class to get direct B.Sc admission in any Government college in India for general candidate is 80 to 90%. If you belongs to open category candidate then sorry to say you are not eligible to get direct B.Sc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE.

On the other hand if you belongs to reserved category candidate then you are eligible to get direct B.Sc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE.
3rd June 2018, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely in most of the Government colleges where you want to seek admission in BSC you will get direct admission but admission is done on the basis of merit and marks secured in 10 + 2.
3rd June 2018, 11:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Admission in most of the government colleges are conducted on the basis of entrance examination or on merit basis.

There is less chance of getting the admission with 69% in PCM in a government college.

But you can visit official website for detail information regarding admission procedure and last year cut off score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?