3rd June 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for B.Pharmacy in Osmania University, Hyderabad?

Does Osmania University offers B.Pharmacy course? If yes, then please tell me step by step admission procedure for same along with fee details and course contents details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?
  2. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  3. What should be our rank in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) to get a seat in MA Economics? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  5. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  6. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the admission procedure for B.Pharmacy in Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  8. Verification and attestation procedure of original certificate from Osmania University of Hyderabad?
  9. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  10. Can I get in JNTUH after scoring 80 in APPGECET?
  11. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  12. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad
  13. How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Mathematics in Osmania University being a postgraduate of Hyderabad University?
  14. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Last date of sale of PGCET application form?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Ed in distance mode from Osmania university?
  17. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?