18th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in government central universities for B.Tech course

I passed class 12th with 61.2% from CBSE board. I also got 26 marks in JEE main. So, I can get direct admission in government central universities in India in B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  3. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  4. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  5. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  7. Details of doing PhD in Urdu?
  8. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  9. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  10. Can I get direct BTech 2nd year admission in any Government college if completed 1st year from a private college?
  11. Is Yogi Vemana University NCTE approved?
  12. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  13. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  14. On which website can I seat for government or central government jobs?
  15. Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?
  16. Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  17. I want to serve my nation, how to join IB and RAW for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
18th November 2017, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in government central universities for B.Tech course

No, you can't get direct admission in government central universities for pursuing B.Tech course. To get admission in B.Tech course in government central universities, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board and you have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main examination. After qualifying the examination, you have to participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing B.Tech course.
19th November 2017, 12:07 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in government central universities for B.Tech course

As far as you are concerned about getting direct admission in government technical universities for pursuing B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree course then it is not possible as for admission in central government technical colleges you must have to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) along with having managed at least 75% marks ( or 65% in case you belong to reserved category ) in your Class 12th as you are a CBSE board student..

So having passed your Class 12th with 61.2% marks and managing 26 marks in JEE Main you are not eligible for admission in any technical college managed by Central government.
19th November 2017, 09:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take direct admission in government Central Universities for B.Tech course

You can take direct admission in these Universities for B.Tech course:-

Vasavi College of Engineering

Kasi Institute of Technology, Varanasi

Vellur Institute of Technology, Vellur

Manipal University, Karnataka

SRM University

Geetam University, Vizag

Kalinga Institute of Technology

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?