6th June 2010, 11:06 PM
DEBASISH MONDAL

Can I get ECE course in West Bengal after securing 12400 in general and 1027 in SC category in AIEEE?

I have secured 12400 in general in west bengal & 1027 in sc category in aieee .now i want to know where can i get ece cource in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  2. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  3. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  4. Any chance to get admitted in any government college in West Bengal after scoring 1298 in general category?
  5. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  8. Can I get NIT Durgapur after securing 1180 in West Bengal
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  11. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  12. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  13. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal? -- [New]
  14. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  15. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  16. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  17. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
15th January 2012, 11:43 AM
pamhele

Default Re: Can I get ECE course in West Bengal after securing 12400 in general and 1027 in SC category in AIEEE?

hello
yes ofcose you will get ece branch in top colleges you have secured a very nice rank in aieee all the best
15th January 2012, 06:19 PM
hulta3

Default Re: Can I get ECE course in West Bengal after securing 12400 in general and 1027 in SC category in AIEEE?

you will surely get ece in top colleges in west bengal.........
try to apply in.....
nit durgapur
17th July 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i have get 2013 exam of wbjeelet rank 90 so i can get admission top colleges in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?