21st June 2013, 09:33 PM
Ayush_72

Can I get English Honors in DU after scoring 78% in best four subjects in 12th board

Sir I got 78% in best four subjects in 12'th board this year. I got 91 in english. Can i get english honours in DU in this marks in south campus? Is there any hope of getting in north campus?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  2. Best colleges for B.Com honors after scoring 92.2% in 12th CBSE? What is the cutoff?
  3. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  4. How to prepare for CAT exam of English Honors?
  5. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  6. which are the subjects in English Honors?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  8. Which universities can I apply after scoring 49% marks in English honors?
  9. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  10. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  11. Colleges in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 81.75% in CBSE board in 4 best subjects?
  12. What will be the subjects of B.Ed after doing B.A English honors -- [New]
  13. How to do B.A English(Honors) or B.Ed from Delhi university after completing 12th
  14. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  16. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  17. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  18. How to do economics honors after passing 12th?
30th June 2015, 09:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get English Honors in DU after scoring 78% in best four subjects in 12th board

DU stands for the Delhi University it is among the India's best university. The university comprises of 70 colleges associated with it. Admission in the college is on the basis of the board percentage.

The application for the 2015 is closed and also the 2 of the cut off are released. The cut off went very high as it is every year. So it is tough to say you that you will get the admission in the English hons. The cut off four the general category is above 90.

But there are relaxation in the cut off for the OBC, SC/ST ,PWD candidates.so if you fall in this category there may be change in the future cut off released to get the admission in the south campus.

Do not get worried if you do not get the admission in the North campus as each of the colleges are best and there is huge tussle to get the admission in each of them. So wait for the next cut off to be released.

To get the information regarding any colleges or cut off visit at the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?