11th October 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do economics honors after passing 12th?

Actually i want to do economics honors after 12th clss. presently i m in 12th clss. i want to know that total percentage which is seen in this course is percentage of top 4 or all subjects....plz reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
5th January 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do economics honors after passing 12th?

Actually i want to do economics honors after 12th clss. presently i m in 12th clss. i want to know that total percentage which is seen in this course is percentage of top 4 or all subjects....plz reply me as soon as possible.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-do-economics-honors-after-passing-12th-959779.html#ixzz2H7RXHRlX
11th February 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in economics hons. ( north campus) with 90% in commerce stream ??
plzz answer to my query ..
15th April 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % for economics honours and what are the 4 compulsory subjects for same
3rd June 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

can i do economics honurs with mathematics..?And if so, what are the additional subjects?
26th July 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the four important subjects which we have to calculate in best four to taking admission.in Eco hons. and marks of maths is compulsory to be calcutaed not only to study till 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?