22nd December 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board

I want to take admission in delhi college of engineering nd can you tell me the procedure to get admission. I got 68% in intermediate bihar board 2012. I am physicaly handicapped. Also tell me what wil be cutoff in jee-main for me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
  2. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  4. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  5. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  6. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  7. Is there any private engineering college in Delhi where I could get admission with 78% in 12th?
  8. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  9. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 90% marks in Bihar Board
  11. Can I get admission in LD engineering college in Ahmedabad?
  12. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?
  13. How to take admission in ISC maths? I have scored 68% in Bihar
  14. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur if scored 152 marks in JEE Main and secured 74.6% in 12th Bihar Board? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  17. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  18. Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar
15th May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board

IS THE LAST DATE OF DTU{delhi college of engeneering} left?
kindly reply.......
1st July 2013, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board

I despratly want admission in dehli collage my percentage is in 70s average can you please tell me can I get admission in pre-eng?
1st July 2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in delhi college of engineering nd can you tell me the procedure to get admission. I got 68% in intermediate bihar board 2012. I am physicaly handicapped. Also tell me what wil be cutoff in jee-main for me
Dear Friend,

Eligibility:

A candidate must be of 17 years of age on or before 1st October of the year of examination.

Educational Qualification:

A candidate must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination from the recognized School / College / institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi securing 60% or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (50 % or more marks for candidates belonging to CW (Defense / Physically Handicapped category).

The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for Combined Entrance Examination (CEE).

85% seats are reserved for the students of Delhi in Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT). However, 15% seats in both the colleges are filled by the outside Delhi candidates.

thank you
14th April 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of sumitt form for entrance exam or delhi engeeniring college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?