16th July 2010, 03:26 PM
kiran premanand tikoti

Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?

my brother have completed diploma in mechanical engg with 58% of marks,
please give me college names of engg which dont take donation for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?
  2. Colleges offering Civil Engineering without any Donation and in Low Budget in Mumbai?
  3. List of best private engineering colleges in India which do not take donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  5. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  6. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  7. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  8. Top 20 private engineering colleges in Bangalore which don't demand for donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  10. Best engineering colleges for B.Tech without donation?
  11. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?
  12. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
  13. Names of the donation free colleges for MBBS in India?
  14. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  15. Donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur for admission in Engineering and Medical? -- [New]
  16. Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?
  17. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
16th September 2011, 12:06 PM
THANIKONDA

Thumbs up Re: Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?

hiii friend,
threre are so many colleges without taking donations...please mention in which place do you want to study...i will tell you the names of colleges.. all the best
16th September 2011, 10:07 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?

There are many noble colleges in India which do not take any donations .
If u would say the area in which u want to study , then I can mention the colleges .
3rd May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?

sir,
i am automobile engg.. in diploma 90% which college is good , my native is chennai
27th May 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

is al ameen engineering collage need donation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?