11th August 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Which exams can I apply for while in 3rd year EEE?

i m a student in 3rd year eee...i want to know that now which exams can be applied by me..with applying percentage

1st October 2011, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams can I apply for while in 3rd year EEE?

There are certain exams which you can apply being in the final year of engineering. Certain government organizations may call in for the engineering graduates for various positions which they can apply while being in the final year of the course. Generally they should have scored around 50% of marks till their second year of the course. If they get selected, they should be able to submit the educational certificates within the time specified after they complete the course. You can apply for GATE exam while being in the final year of engineering also.
31st May 2012, 11:22 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which exams can I apply for while in 3rd year EEE?

Hi

I must inform you that till last year, all the B-Schools, IIT's and other post graduation institutions allowed the students and candidates of the 3rd year to take part or apply in the Entrance Exams related to the MBA, M.Tech etc..

But from the year 2012 and onwards, this rule has been changed due to the growing shortage of jobs and recession.
So now the new rule is that only the students of the 4th year or any final year graduation student can only apply for the MBA, M.Tech and other Entrances.

Still when you get into your final year, you would be able to apply for the following exams :-

CAT - Common Admission Test

Required Percentage is not any boundation but you should be eligible accordingly that you should be in your final year.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test

XAT - XLRI Aptitude Test

SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test

etc are some of the other MBA Entrances

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering FOR M.Tech

IAS, IPS IFS, Civil Services, CDS etc are some of the other Entrances which you can sit for.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
31st May 2012, 11:40 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hi,
I regret to inform you that you can't write any exam as you are in 3rd year of B-tech. For some exam its permissible if you are in 4th semester and do not have any backlogs in your career.
If you have taken admission after doing Diploma you can write some exams related to electricity board, Steel plants and Mining industry Etc.,

With regards
mani
1st June 2012, 12:51 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.........
I am providng you a carrier chart from where you can get details information , As you are of 2nd year students which exam you can appear & details...

Good luck...........
17th February 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

im doing my 3rd yr eee what were the entrance exams avaliable for me in gov and public side
17th February 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams avaliable for the 3rd year eee students in the both gov and private sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?