18th July 2010, 02:25 PM
LALJI HARIJAN

Can I get full course fee through scholarship by UP government while pursuing MBA from Delhi with Domicile of UP?

sir, i am lalji harijan belong with s/c category , i pursuing MBA from delhi but my domicile is of utter pradesh,sir i want to know that can i get full course fee through scholarship by the utter pradesh govt.
please give me feedback immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  2. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  3. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. Total fee for MBA in AMU? How to get Muslim scholarship there to fund education?
  6. How to government scholarship is availed to SC/ST students for MBA in Uttarakhand?
  7. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  8. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Any scholarship for pursuing integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  11. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  12. Best college for pursing MS in computer science? Cost of the full course, accommodation? Details about the entrance test and scholarship?
  13. Best MBA government colleges in Delhi and Ghaziabad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  15. What are the courses available in IFBI and their fee structure?
  16. Can I get scholarship from UP government if my domicile is of UP? Details of submission of form and last date of submission?
  17. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
27th January 2012, 12:28 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Default Re: Can I get full course fee through scholarship by UP government while pursuing MBA from Delhi with Domicile of UP?

i think you can not get total course fee as scholarship but you can get some scholarship as a student of UP if you are a good student.
26th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get full course fee through scholarship by UP government while pursuing MBA from Delhi with Domicile of UP?

sir I heared about, this year scholorship policy that 450000 are eligible for and he may belong to any catgory.......is it rite ? please give me any link for detail....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?