21st December 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to government scholarship is availed to SC/ST students for MBA in Uttarakhand?

I am domicile of Uttarakhand. I belong to SC category. I want to know how the government scholarship is availed to the students like me for doing MBA in Uttarakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Uttarakhand State Government Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 93% in 12th PCM?
  2. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  3. Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?
  4. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  5. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  6. Can i get education loan only on the basis of my bad economic health?
  7. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  8. How much scholarship is sanctioned for students of government colleges?
  9. Is there any scholarship exams available for 12th students?
  10. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  11. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  12. Need information about government scholarship for LLB students?
  13. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  14. Can I get scholarship from government of India to do MBA from Switzerland? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  16. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  17. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  18. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
10th August 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to government scholarship is availed to SC/ST students for MBA in Uttarakhand?

I am from Dehraund district and I belong to ST category. As I am doing BSc. Hons from University of Delhi Is there any higher education scholarship scheme of uttarakhand government for me.
Thanks
[email protected]
Send me on this website please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?