5th September 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Full time Diploma courses in Private Polytechnic with in night class facilities?

I'm an Employee. I completed ITI in Mechanical Fitter trade. I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Full-time in Night class facility. Also that certificate will be acceptable in hole World.

6th September 2015, 01:50 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Full time Diploma courses in Private Polytechnic with in night class facilities?

-> Only in IIIT 's it is possible ..
* But you can't get seat in IIIT .
Some private colleges are there which offer night classes in diploma but they are not recognized by government .
-> Doing correspondence degree is the best one and it will helpful in future ..
degree must be valuable and valid for everything ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?