16th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

can I get a good college in tamilnadu after scoring 85 marks in JEE mains

I have 85'mark in jeemain.I belongs general catagary.can I get any good college in Tamil nadu

31st December 2015, 03:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I get a good college in tamilnadu after scoring 85 marks in JEE mains

Yes you are eligible to get a good college in tamilnadu after scoring 85 marks in JEE mains

The name of best college for you as given below::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
  2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)
  3. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
  4. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Amethi, Allahabad (U.P.)
  5. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa, Allahabad (UP)
  6. Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)
  7. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)
  8. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?