19th October 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good Job being a candidate having secured 2nd division in 10th & 12th and pursuing BE?

i have second division in 10 & 12
please suggest me i am k pawan kumar i am from bilaspur and doing b.e from shankracharya coleege bhilai due to some family problem i was not able prepare properly in 12 exam so i get very less percentage and also in 10th exam i was week in eng &hindi which were the reason to down my result could i get a job with b.e degree actually i am from middle class family and i have also taken lone for my studies i have no background i am just a simle person sir please try to understand my problem and please suggest me what i have to do in my brother email id
[email protected]
waiting for your reply sir who ever understand me please i beg u pl send me message on the following mail

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if secured 2nd Division in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  2. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get job in ICICI Bank if secured 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year B.Com correspondence?
  6. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility to appear in SNAP for a candidate who has secured 60% aggregate in B.E. and 55% in 10th & 12th?
  8. Possibility to get job in L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th, 62% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech(E&TC)?
  9. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  10. Am I eligible to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive if achieved 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in L&T Infotech if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  12. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to get job in IT Sector with 77.3% in 10th, 69.3% in 12th and 8.38 SGPA till 2nd semester for CSE student? -- [New]
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Engineering entrance exams if secured 45.23% in 12th?
  16. How can I secure job in Infosys/TCS if secured 49% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  17. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 70.5% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  18. Will I be able to get a good job in public or private sector if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th science?
16th December 2011, 01:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good Job being a candidate having secured 2nd division in 10th & 12th and pursuing BE?

As per your educational qualification, its not possible for you to get job at this moment but after you complete your BE you will have opportunities to get jobs. I can suggest you to do some part time jobs as per your liking as it will help you to overcome some of your dues. If you have a knack for sales then you can choose to become a commissioned agent with any of the insurance company which can help you in earning good amount of money if you bring policies. As you are still pursuing your studies its not advisable to go for full time job as the job wont be as per your liking and if you don't complete your studies then even your future options will be closed. If you are interested in teaching you can give private tuitions to take care of your finances. The bottom line is don't give up on your studies. Complete your course and opt for jobs then you will get better options.
16th May 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job being a candidate having secured 2nd division in 10th & 12th and pursuing BE?

i got 2nd division in 12,i am finish,i want to suscide.but i m not loser.what i do nw ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?