23rd February 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in ICICI Bank if secured 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year B.Com correspondence?

I have 70% in 10th and 50% in 12th.
now am doing b.com pass 2nd
year from DU corspondnc...
Can I get job in ICICI Bank??
please help me to know

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  2. Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?
  3. Is there any possibility of announcement of 2nd merit list after clearing all 4 rounds of ICICI Bank PO job?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  5. Can I get part time job in ICICI Bank for 3 to 4 years
  6. B.Sc or B.Tech: Better choice for IT job for 20 year old pursuing BA through correspondence?
  7. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  8. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  9. How to enter in ICICI bank?
  10. Can I do a Clerk Job in Government bank having secured 84% in 10th, 71% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  12. Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?
  13. How can I join ICICI bank? What are the jobs after passing 12th?
  14. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  15. Can I apply for bank test with 12th qualification? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  16. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having secured 64% in 10th, 48% in 12th and an aggregate of above 65% from the first semester of BCA course and pursuing last semester now?
  18. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?

24th February 2015, 02:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in ICICI Bank if secured 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year B.Com correspondence?

You have not mentioned your percentage in Graduation. The minimum percentage criteria required to be eligible for ICICI Bank Recruitment is 55%. So make sure you score minimum 55% marks by the time you complete your B.Com. As you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.Com, so you are not Eligible for ICICI Bank Recruitment now. Since you are studying B.Com through correspondence mode from a recognized university, do not worry you can apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment. You are going to complete 3rd year B.Com next year, and so you can apply for ICICI bank recruitment from then to be eligible.

Click here for ICICI Bank Careers, Eligibility Criteria

Click here to Apply for ICICI PO Recruitment -- You can apply from next year onwards (you would be in 3rd year of B.Com)

24th February 2015, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in ICICI Bank if secured 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year B.Com correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 70% in 10th and 50% in 12th.
now am doing b.com pass 2nd
year from DU corspondnc...
Can I get job in ICICI Bank??
please help me to know
Yes, you are eligible for ICICI PO exam.

If you have scored 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam.

Your age should be below 27 years.

Selection Procedure consists of:

1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Psychometric Test
3. Group Discussion
4. Personal Interview

For more details about ICICI bank, please visit to the official website http://www.icicibank.com/

31st May 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 54% in bca am i eligible for po post in icici bank

22nd March 2022, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate from IGNOU with 60% but when I applied for sales and relationships officer in ICICI, they rejected me by saying they required regular going college students. Am I eligible to apply in ICICI bank?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?