6th January 2012, 08:27 PM
rlbavya

Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?

I am pursuing my final year in B.E ECE and interested in hardware and perform well in it than software,since i lag knowledge in c,c++,java and so on.can i get good job in hardware and please list out the names of core companies?

6th July 2012, 06:04 PM
dheeraj01091990

Smile Re: Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbavya View Post
I am pursuing my final year in B.E ECE and interested in hardware and perform well in it than software,since i lag knowledge in c,c++,java and so on.can i get good job in hardware and please list out the names of core companies?
hello.......
my friend ece is combination of hardware & software.in modern time any hardware can't run without software so u have to learn it.c,c++ are computer related language so u can learn the embedded programing language which is microcontroller based language & used in most of ece projects....
some of the core companies r bel,bhel ,samsung,zte etc.
10th December 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?

hi my B TECH -ece complete.so can i get a good job in hardware .name for the core compaines
6th January 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?

is there any any job for ece related to solar
15th January 2013, 06:32 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

Ya you can surely get a job in hardware........as a B.E ECE Candidate.........

ALL THE BEST..............
8th July 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year E.C.E...and i am good in hardware list some core companies that i can get gob
3rd December 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed ECE with 6.37 CGPA and also completed in Automation like PLC, SCADA and DCS. Now i want job regarding our department. now what can i do?
3rd March 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Now Iam doing my BE ECE Final year i want to get a job in core company what can i do for attend interview....please give your suggesion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?