19th June 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government college after scoring 10067 in general and 1207 in girls quota?

can i get a govt. college after scoring 10067 in general and 1207 in girl's quota.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college in girls quota after scoring 94 marks in MPPET?
  2. Can I get government college after scoring UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? Last years cutoff rank of government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? List of some good private colleges?
  4. Any chance for government college after scoring 2135 rank in Girls quota?
  5. Can I get a government college after scoring 6600 in general?
  6. Which college can I get in general girls quota after scoring 92 marks and 5983 rank in MPPET?
  7. Can I get in government engineering college after scoring 4732 in girls -- [New]
  8. Will I get government college in UPTU after scoring 2200 rank in girls quota?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 35589 rank in BC-B girls quota
  10. Can I get UPTU government college after scoring 87526 rank in general category and 14390 in girls
  11. Can I get any government college after scoring 13111 rank in gen category and 1651 in girls quota under UPTU?
  12. Can I get girls quota after scoring 54 marks? I am from unreserved girls category
  13. Admission in government college after scoring 49,000 rank in general, 8332 in girls and 1855 in OBC girls?
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 1172 in OBC+Girls quota? Which are the subjects in which I can get?
  15. In which college can I get a seat for M.Pharm after scoring 5209 in PGCET stream under OC girls quota?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 367 and general girls rank of 144?
  17. Can I get government college in UPTU after scoring 1238(General) and 376(Girls) rank?
  18. Can I get UPTU government college after scoring 87890 rank in general
23rd August 2012, 09:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a government college after scoring 10067 in general and 1207 in girls quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get a govt. college after scoring 10067 in general and 1207 in girl's quota.
I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. As your rank of 10067 makes you eligible to apply for admission for the course for which you have given the entrance examination. You haven't mentioned which entrance examination you have cleared!
Moreover, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different degree courses ranging from engineering, IT to medical. You haven't even mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of and which degree course! I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the degree courses.
In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage), name of the degree course and the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, it is not even possible to say for which government college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
24th August 2012, 03:06 AM
ravi1811

Default Re: Can I get a government college after scoring 10067 in general and 1207 in girls quota?

Hi,
With above mentioned rank you can definately get admission in government engineering college.
In my point of view you have to be very attentive towards counceling status. You can get NIT Suratkal, NIT Warrangal, etc

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?