26th June 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Best Institutes to do MBA in HR in Correspondence being a candidate from Dehradun?

Hi..
I am planning to do MBA in HR through correspondence. & I am looking for the best institute.. My Current location is Dehradun.. Please guide.

Thanks & Regards
Sunaina S

Related Questions:
23rd August 2012, 09:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Institutes to do MBA in HR in Correspondence being a candidate from Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..
I am planning to do MBA in HR through correspondence. & I am looking for the best institute.. My Current location is Dehradun.. Please guide.

Thanks & Regards
Sunaina S

There are various Universities which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] through Distance/Correspondence mode and have their study centers located in various parts of the country including Dehradun.

The Amity School of Distance Learning is one of the most recognized Institution offering Master of Business Administration [MBA] through Distance/Correspondence mode with specialization in Human Resource. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters. All eligible candidates are granted admission on the basis of application form only given, there is no entrance Test or Interview.

For detail information regarding admission procedure and nearest examination centers one may refer to the following Link.
24th August 2012, 03:02 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best Institutes to do MBA in HR in Correspondence being a candidate from Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..

Thanks & Regards
Sunaina S
Hi..

Distance learning or correspondence courses are very good when you are appearing other course.

>> there are various universities which provide correspondence MBA accordingly your location.

>> some of them are}}}

1.) Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education (SMU-DE)
Manipal

For details :http://www.smude.edu.in
or mail : [email protected]
Top Recruiting Companies through Sikkim Manipal University

Airtel
Sun Microsystems
ACC
HCL
Infosys
Indian Oil
Wipro
SBI
Cisco
Nestle
Intel
HP
Manipal Hospital
Taj
Air India

2.)The ICFAI University
Dehradun

3.) IGNOU - The People's University

4.) Amity Universiy
etc

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?